Search Blog Content

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Winning Is A MIND THING!

 By

Photo: in-business.co.nz

Winning Is 100% Mental Before It Is Ever Physical
Winning is 100% mental before it is ever physical. It takes focus, determination, concentration, and tenacity to win in life. Winning is not just about 'making it big' or finding your way into the 'big leagues', no, it is about becoming who God created you to be and being that person to the best of your ability!
Everyone Is A Winner, Everyone Can Win!
The bible says that 'time' and 'chance' happens for each person. Therefore, I have concluded, everyone is capable of winning! While you may not feel very successful right now, I promise you, there is at least one area in which God has already ordained for you to succeed!
Ecclesiastes 9:11
I returned and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill, but time and chance happens to them all.
Find Your "Niche" And Stick To It!
Everyone wants to be someone else. But the key to winning BIG in life is to find out who God has called you to be, and be that person! Listen, I do many things well and I don't say that to brag, but it is true! But despite my ability to do many things 'well', I am not successful in each of them. Why is this? It is because God has ordained that I focus my time, energy, and efforts on that which he has called me to do. It is in these areas that he has already guaranteed me success.
Now, none of us are born understanding this concept. I, like most, had to learn the hard way, who I am in God. Just because we have certain gifts and talents, it does not mean that God is going to give us dominant success in those areas. Our purpose and destiny lies in his hands and he alone decides who we are to be in the earth. Once I realized this, just a few days ago in fact, things began to take off for me! Now I get it and I wont look back! It is full steam ahead for me from this time forward!
You Know Them By Their Fruit(s)
We often hear this statement quoted, "You will know them by their fruits". And in fact, it is taken from a scripture in the bible that speaks of 'loving our neighbor as ourselves'. The writer declares that a true born again believer will be known by the 'love' they demonstrate towards others.
Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
But I want to expand the usage of this statement to incorporate it into my message, "Your GIFT, PURPOSE, ANOINTING, CALL will be known by the fruit you bear!" I noticed this simple fact in my own life. While I am working on becoming the greatest writer out there (smile), I had to realize that God desires and IS USING ME, with my present skill level as a writer!
Sometimes we are challenged by personal feelings of inadequacy. We allow our perceived limitations to block us from performing in certain areas because we feel as though we should be operating at a certain level of mastery or proficiency. This is not true, especially if God desires to use you in that area. For some reason God does not ask the world for permission to use us in areas that we are no proficient in. He uses whom he will for whatever task he will, and none of us can do anything about that, so we might as well accept it!
I had to realize that success was going to open for me in the areas that God has ordained for me to operate in, and decide to go forward in those areas. The same is true for you! You must take inventory of your skills, abilities, talents. Notice those areas in which you produce excellently with the least bit of effort, these are the areas that GOD IS GIVING YOU SUCCESS IN! If you embrace and develop them, despite understanding 'why' or he chooses to use you in this way, you too will begin to discover personal success!
When You Find Success, People Will Find You!
A key to realizing that you are successful or winning is to monitor the attraction of people to your life. People will become attracted to you as you pursue the areas in which God has ordained that you succeed.
God bless your understanding in all things!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tina_R_Seals

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6785450

No comments:

Post a Comment