Search Blog Content

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Start Building Self Esteem and Overcome Financial Stress

 by bbnafziger@aol.com

Photo: ehow.com

Building self esteem gives us the strength to deal with our credit issues. But sometimes we just can't. If creditors telephone we don't answer our cell. Our avoidance behaviors begin. We need more time to get some cash together. Then we can make a deal.

We're scared, anxious and lonely. How did we get in this position, again? It has probably happened before. If only they would quit hounding us.

Its not our fault. Its the economy, government or business. But mostly, we blame ourselves.

Did I really do this again? I should've been smarter. I should have worked harder when I had a chance. We belittle ourselves until we are depressed.

I know how you feel. I began a enterprise seventeen years ago. After doing millions of dollars, the enterprise failed. I had 27 rental properties and lost them all.

Apparently my thinking was keeping me from succeding. What I needed to do is figure out why I was losing my money. My beliefs and my thinking needed to be changed. Because no matter what opportunities came along, it would end the same. Not well!

Like you, I was surfing the net, looking for a solution to my financial problem. Luckily, I came across this strategy that hit my underlying emotions squarely.

Building self esteem was easy when the limiting beliefs were clear.

Now I was free to take on debt resolution or whatever needed to be done. Freedom to change my patterns and freedom to build my finances.

Our old patterns of thinking prevent us from succeding in any enterprise we start. How do we get out of these circumstances? The emotions around money need to be cleared.

This strategy firmly urges you to let go of beliefs that no longer serve you to enable winning results. It accomplishes this by "getting clear". Effective results are aquired by tapping on yourself and talking to yourself.

If you are anxious or depressed about any money issues, there is help available.

Brad Yates has been showing individuals how to discharge anxiety concerning money for many years. Brad teamed up with one of the stars in the Secret, Joe Vitale to create a strategy that will make you free from money stress.

Past failures may be discouraging but you can release them and start fresh. Tapping really is an amazingly effective strategy that will you get you on the right track.

There is an art tapping. With each session you will uncover more and more false beliefs. It is genuinely fun and effective.You can know freedom from those cash blocking issues.

Billy helps people overcome stress due to financial issues. You can find his #1Secret and start building your confidence and your finances today.

Source: ArticleTrader.com

No comments:

Post a Comment