Search Blog Content

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can Stress and Anxiety Cause Hemorrhoids?

 By Winston Cook

Photo: paintermommy.com

Stress and anxiety can be a root cause of hemorrhoids developing. Natural home remedy cures, over the counter products, and surgery are effective ways to treat, cure, and remove a hemorrhoid. To prevent piles from returning it is important to understand how to stop stress and anxiety from causing inflammation in the anal region. Internal and external hemorrhoids are often caused by high stress levels and anxiety.
It is frustrating after having treatment done to have hemorrhoids return giving the sufferer discomfort, itching, pain, and in some cases bleeding. There is a way to avoid this by taking steps to reduce stress and anxiety.
Stress and anxiety are not the only contributing causes to hemorrhoid symptoms. However, they are near the top of the list of leading causes. When the body is under stress and anxiety tension it constricts making bowel movements very difficult. This causes blood vessels in the anus to become inflamed until a painful pile develops.
Hemorrhoid medication and treatments are great for instant relief from anal itching, pain, and bleeding. It is still very important to manage stress and anxiety to prevent piles from returning. After medication, natural treatments, or surgery it is time to take action to reduce stress and anxiety. Here are a few proven methods that will help remove tension from your body.
Meditation is a wonderful solution to gently reduce stress and help control anxiety that can lead to painful hemorrhoids. There are many methods available from guided imagery audios to calming music. It can be done in your home or office in as little as 15 minutes. Controlled breathing is a very relaxing part of meditation.
Yoga has many amazing benefits for the body and is very low impact. Stretching in yoga is a proven way to help natural body functions, like bowel movements, flow much better. Straining when having bowel movements often leads to internal and external hemorrhoids returning. Yoga is fantastic for improved blood circulation and stress reduction.
Living hemorrhoid free does not have to be only dream. It can become a reality by taking steps to reduce stress and anxiety in your life. After your piles are treated and healed, reducing tension will prevent them from returning. Explore meditation and yoga techniques to prevent hemorrhoids.
Ignoring a hemorrhoid will not cure it. You have to be proactive when it comes to finding relief and eliminating them. The only way to regain your life is by reducing stress and anxiety that can cause piles to reappear, even after having extensive treatment done. When you are able to get to the root cause, you can prevent future piles from developing.
For the best information, advice, products, and treatments to cure hemorrhoids or piles visit Hemorrhoids Online

11 comments:

  1. I had an experience with a friend in Atlanta who cling to painkillers like hydrocodone, vicodin which are medicines for chronic pain and as Findrxonline are used or prescribed in diseases such as Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, cancer, fibromyalgia, being severe pain and these narcotic analgesics because opioids are the most effective, but should not be used without a prescription and without medical supervision because they are dangerous side effects and because of that experience I can tell you is hard to tell cope with anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really hard to say if these are the cause. As a whole, we should consider relaxing and meditating for our health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had problems with constipation all my life. Im pretty sure it's because of my unbalanced diet and lack of water intake.


    hemroid

    ReplyDelete
  4. The contents u have posted in the warning is very new for me.I enjoyed yoru blog very much.U can read about hemorrhoids home treatment by click on my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stress, tension and anxiety are something an illness which grow in our population.

    I agree with you that meditation is the best way to reduce stress and anxiety. When I facing this situation, basically I practice meditation and deep breathing regularly as part of my personal stress management practice.

    Sound sleep is also a must. Hopefully, others will pay heed to your advice because if it left unchecked, stress can kill the body, mind and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice topic you got here. Thank you so much for posting this. It is very informative. I definitely agree with your factors that causes hemorrhoids. We should always have a proper diet. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been a Hemorrhoids free girl all my life until I got depressed by feq domestic issues I was dealing with and all of a sudden I got hemorrhoids. Depression, stress and anxiety is the root cause of hemorrhoids, I believe it because thats what I suffered from. As soon as I am happy and tension free my hemorrhoids seem to go away but the longer I am stressed I have hemorrhoids.
    Thank you for a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meditation is a wonderful solution to gently reduce stress and help control anxiety that can lead to painful hemorrhoids.

    http://venaprohemorrhoid.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post..I agree with you Meditation is very good solution of reducing stress.. and Thanks for giving these information to us..
    Anxiety Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is my favorite blog about the Stress and Pain it's nice style.
    Stress and Pain

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have all my life hemorride and that's way I ged depression

    ReplyDelete